Here at JVR Consultancy, we have a reputation as one of the United Kingdom’s most reputable and accomplished compliance advisory consultancies.
For organisations that require short-term knowledge in a certain field but do not want to commit to the long-term commitment of hiring an additional employee, consulting services have become increasingly popular.
Consultants provide a cost-effective way to have access to senior-level expertise at a competitive price. A consultant is adaptable and versatile, and no matter what the problem is, he or she can frequently be the person who finds solutions!
When contemplating whether to hire consultancy input, a common question that clients have is whether to choose business consulting or management consulting as a solution. Despite the fact that there are similarities and overlaps between the two jobs, they are distinct from one another.
Continue reading to learn more about what business consulting and management consulting are, as well as which would be the greatest fit for the project you have in mind. Fortunately, JVR Consultancy employs exceptional professionals who are capable of delivering both consulting methods, ensuring that you receive comprehensive advice that achieves the results you need.
Consultancy services in the business world
Business consulting and management consulting are sometimes used interchangeably, but it is generally understood that business consulting relates to business processes (which may include production, human resources, finance, or building maintenance), whereas management consulting focuses on people and the less quantifiable aspects of running a business (for example, culture, vision, strategic objectives, delivering change, forward planning, managing expansion and growth).
Some of the most important qualities of business consulting are as follows:
- Business consultancy is frequently employed during the early stages of a company’s development or when a period of expansion is anticipated. A business consultant can ensure that the proper procedures are in place to allow a company to operate efficiently, legally, and in an organised manner. Business consultants can also help companies improve their overall performance. Business consultants can assist an organisation in establishing the capacity necessary to deliver growth efficiently when it is in the process of expanding its operations.
- Consultants who provide business consulting services usually have specialised understanding at the operational level, as well as a large amount of technical knowledge and skills. This implies that the advice they provide is targeted to the specific requirements of each company.
- Business consultants are able to provide an objective assessment of the current systems, and then recommend ways to improve them, generally without incurring major additional costs to the organisation. A business consultant can assist you if you require someone to examine your Health and Safety compliance, ensuring that your systems are capable of handling Data Protection effectively, or guarantee that your marketing is as effective as it possibly can be.
- Business consultants may also prefer to work with business owners rather than top executives in their clients’ organisations. It is because of their comprehensive, well-informed view of the market and external elements that they are able to advise business owners on which way will provide the greatest profits.
- Management consulting is a service that provides advice to businesses.
Management consultants frequently collaborate with the senior management team, assisting them in developing plans for the future of the organisation and determining how to maintain key values in the face of expansion and change. Management consultants’ work usually includes a large amount of strategic planning as part of their overall scope. They may assist in the development of strategy at the corporate level, or they may merely aid in the development of a strategy for the completion of a specific project.
Some of the most important attributes of management consultants are as follows:
- They frequently play an important role in risk management. In spite of the necessity to decrease risk at the operational level, management consultants would typically focus on the dangers that a company may face at the corporate level. They provide assistance to senior managers in recognising and managing risk, thereby assisting the organisation in developing the resilience it need to survive.
- During their stay with an organisation, these consultants are frequently tasked with the responsibility of training and/or coaching others. It may be necessary to collaborate with individual managers or entire workplace teams to accomplish this. Management consultants are regularly called upon to arrange a proper training plan for an organisation that is aiming to establish a new culture or style of working. This is especially true when an organisation is attempting to bring everyone on the same page.
- Management consultants are more likely to work with larger organisations, though this is not always the case. This is frequently due to the fact that directing a huge corporation is a more complex and multi-faceted undertaking than managing a smaller one. Larger organisations may also feel that they require greater assistance in integrating new technologies and processes into their operations. Being confident that they are appropriate for purpose is a priority because they may demand a large financial commitment.
Despite the distinctions between business consulting and management consulting, it is very conceivable for a company to require components of both positions in the job that they need done. JVR consulting is able to customise their services to meet the specific demands of each client. Whatever outcomes you require from the process, we will offer you with the input you require in order to build the capacity necessary to meet your objectives. For further information, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions from our Customers
Yes we can, we can assist you with any of the accreditation featured on our website. We have a 100% record of securing any of the accreditation in the first audit for all our customers for the last 13 years.
More to the point, I ask clients how quickly can you start. We can have a consultant working on your accreditation within the hour if you are ready. The only things that take time are the audit dates, these are issued to the client by the certification body so it is out of our control.
This depends on how much the client has in place already. The more they have, the easier it becomes to work on their accreditation. The gap analysis that we carry out is free of charge and afterwards will give you an exact fixed price.
The fixed price will include the following –
- Carry out all the work ( creating documents & processes tailored to your company )
- Attend the audit ( as your expert consultant ) or make the desktop submission.
- Make any corrections that the auditor may highlight to ensure that you obtain your accreditation the first audit.
Initially, we need to talk to you to carry out the free gap analysis. Afterwards, we would require you to forward all the relevant documents. After that, we can complete the work with the minimum of your input, leaving you to concentrate on doing what you do best for the company.
Yes! Let us Manage your Accreditations with Ongoing Support and Maintenance. With us managing your accreditations, your team can then focus on business growth and development. This gives you peace of mind knowing your compliance is being routinely managed by professionals. Ongoing support and maintenance avoids panic in your business when suddenly faced with an audit, knowing at all times you are well prepared.
Achieve Accreditation and Compliance with JVR
JVR Consultancy was formed in the year 2008 and their head office is based in Windsor and Maidenhead. We noticed that there was a gap in the market, for companies who work in the construction, rail, utilities, oil and gas sector who were not fully supported in the way that they could be when it came to industry compliance and certification. That is why our highly experienced team of compliance consultants can serve these sectors by providing over 135 years of combined experience with all compliance needs. In short, you won’t find anyone else who cares as much, or who tries as hard as we do.
Speak with one of our experienced consultants. At JVR, we know that time is precious, and you want the answers to your questions quickly, especially during an audit!. Once we speak with you for the first time over the phone, we need around 10 minutes to fully evaluate which accreditation you need support with and a brief introduction into you and your company.
Managing Director at JVR Consultancy, Steven Sandhu, is passionate and committed to supporting his clients within their chosen Compliance accreditation. With over 15 years of experience across multiple compliance industries, Steven prides himself on delivering 100% accreditation success for his clients, mixed with a passion for providing excellence by understanding the goals and the needs of his clients’ businesses. All this, combined with his strong breadth of skills and knowledge by routinely researching industry requirements changes and introducing new regulated requirements
Our consultants have an extensive level of experience in developing solutions and offering guidance for our clients and their businesses. We offer a free GAP analysis, which will help to assess the difference between your business performance and your goals. It’s a fantastic way for you to find out if your business needs are met, and if they aren’t, it gives you the insight and confidence you need to deliver improvement before an audit. Learning more about what is Gap Analysis and how will the report benefit you.
With a success rate of 100% and a team who will go above and beyond to make sure that your expectations are met, you know that you can trust in us to provide you with the knowledge, resources and expertise you need to make a difference. Contact us today to find out more.
To identify the objectives and benefits that are needed to achieve your desired level of compliance, we offer a FREE, no-obligation Gap Analysis. Our analysis will assess your current systems and documentation. Just start your journey by filling in the form below, and one of our specialists will contact you (typically within one working day) to make arrangements.
Get FAST TRACK Audit Support with JVR Consultancy Today. Click here to find out more.
More reasons to choose JVR Consultancy for Compliance & Risk Management