We start by offering a FREE Gap Analysis
JVR provide a bespoke service to clients, dependent upon their needs. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with a more personable service that is aimed at removing the burden of compliance, leaving them free to get on with running their business. Offering reliable, dependable advice based on years of practical experience, we focus on the core values and ensure that our recommendations are always based on what gives our clients the best return on their investment.
Many organisations and businesses have found they need the services of a consultancy at one time or another. Most consultants can bring some form of expertise that may not always be available in-house. This can often be very cost effective since the services may only be necessary for a short period of time and can bring lasting results. By choosing the right consultancy for your business needs, the key to getting the most from external consultancy is to source an organisation that is willing to make a real effort to connect in understanding what your core objectives and goals are.
JVR Consultancy aims to understand your core issues and needs, by providing a service that is second to none; we pride ourselves as a customer focused company.
We help our clients achieve accreditation and compliance by offering:
- Management system development, implementation, and support services
- Compliance management services
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018)
- Rail RISQS
- Achilles Utilities UVDB Verify
- Achilles Construction BuildingConfidence Scheme
- Audit, assessor, and certification services
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems (QMS) – has now changed to ISO 9001: 2015
- BS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) – has now changed to ISO 14001: 2015
- BS EN OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety management systems has now changed to ISO 45001: 2018 – Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
- CEMARS – Carbon Emissions Management and Reduction Scheme Qualification.
- International Standard ISO 14064-1 (Greenhouse Gases)
- IOSH-approved training services
- Become a Principal Contractor
Looking for Something More?
We also offer bespoke training courses to suit your specific needs.
In addition to helping you design, document, implement, and operate a simple management system, we also provide internal audit training and representation during your certification audits.
Our clients have the use of our lead consultant’s details for the competent persons for Health, Safety, and Environment and Quality Management. The lead consultant can also be made available during re-audit if required.