Grow your business in Construction
JVR can help you pass your accreditations in the Construction Industry
In 2021 if you are looking to grow your business in Construction, then you would need to obtain the right accreditations, which will enable your company to work with the biggest Construction companies in the UK.
There are billions of pounds worth of Construction business in the UK alone so by obtaining any of the following accreditation –
You can get to work with the following to name a few, such as MACE, Tarmac, Skanska, KIER, McGee, Costain, Lendlease, Sir Robert McAlpine, Balfour Beatty, NFB, NFDC, Westgreen Construction.
Accreditations you should have if you work in Construction
- Achilles BuildingConfidence – is a UK construction industry accreditation and risk management scheme.
- CHAS – (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) was created by experienced health and safety professionals in 1997 to improve health and safety standards across the UK.
- Constructionline – is a Government-run scheme, which collects, assesses and monitors your standard company information.
- SafeContractor – this scheme is a SSIP-approved health and safety assessment scheme for contractors who want to demonstrate that they’re taking responsibility for their legal health and safety requirements.
You will also require to have the following:
GDPR compliance – the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the UK & European Union (EU). Every company in the UK & Europe must be GDPR compliant. Failure to be GDPR compliant will result in the following – The UK GDPR and DPA 2018 set a maximum fine of £17.5 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is greater – for infringements. The EU GDPR sets a maximum fine of €20 million (about £18 million) or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is greater – for infringements.
DPO – Data Protection Officer as a service – Part of being GDPR compliant is that you have a registered DPO. JVR Consultancy can Act as your expert on data protection matters – dealing with Third Parties and regulators and ensuring that compliance is maintained and risks managed. P
EU Representative – Due to Brexit, if your company does business in the Eu then you must have EU Representative. JVR Consultancy can act as your legally approved representative (based in the EU) for all matters dealing your customers and regulators within the EU and broader EEA, enabling the requirements of GDPR to be met. Then you can continue with doing business with the EU.
Looking for government contracts?
Both Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials Plus are mandatory for businesses looking for specific government contracts. Unless your business achieves Cyber Essentials, you will not be able to bid for such contracts at all. In general, these contracts will involve the handling of personal information or delivering certain IT products and services.
Cyber Essentials – is a foundation level certification designed to provide a statement of the basic controls your organisation should have in place to mitigate the risk from common cyber threats. Achieving the UK government accredited Cyber Security standard that shows your customers the levels of controls in place to protect their data and yours.
Cyber Essentials Plus – this is the highest level of certification offered under the Cyber Essentials scheme. It is a more rigorous test of your organisation’s cyber security systems where our cyber security experts carry out vulnerability tests to make sure that your organisation is protected against basic hacking and cyber-crime.
JVR Consultancy can assist your company to achieve any of the above accreditations which would allow you to win more business and be a more secure and safer company.
JVR have assisted many companies within Construction, including:
- DACC Europe – Achilles BuildingConfidence (Cannon Drive, London )
- Marfleet and Blyth – Constructionline Gold ( Colchester, Essex )
- Crosstrade Engineering – SafeContractor ( Nelson, Lancashire )
- R2P UK Systems – CHAS ( Crawley, West Sussex & Germany )
- EMS Bruel & Kjaer UK – Achilles BuildingConfidence ( Egham, Surrey & Australia )
- GPB Construction – Constructionline Gold ( Eastbourne, East Sussex )
- Nicholson & Co – Achilles BuildingConfidence ( Malvern, Worcestershire )
- Jeffery Commissioning – CHAS ( Harlow, Essex )
- Madigan Gill – Achilles BuildingConfidence ( Birmingham )
- Re: Public Space – SafeContractor ( Andover, Hampshire )
- iHomes – Achilles BuildingConfidence ( Shoreditch, London )
JVR Consultancy can assist your company in becoming accredited with the right Construction accreditation for your company so you can grow in 2021. Also, we can ensure that you are GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation compliant, have the correct type of DPO – Data Protection Officer in place, and if you have work in Europe – then you would require EU Representation.
If you would like to discuss any of the mentioned above, then contact our Head Office for free advice on 01628 56 52 56
Articles you may want to look at for further information:
Get FAST TRACK Audit Support with JVR Consultancy Today. Click here to find out more.
More reasons to choose JVR Consultancy for Compliance & Risk Management